Total Downloaded
    50.7 KB

Angry Lego Dimensions frustrated!!

I have n213 tags and blank tokens and all I can get it to do is beep and I select what I want. When I hit write it says to put a tag or token on the nexus 7 and does nothing else.

Im at a loss. I don't know what im doing wrong. I have read everything possible.

Total Downloaded
    69.97 MB
    You have done nothing wrong. It is so who you first read the day, then what you selected and then describe the day, the only feedback from the app is that it jumps back from the writing screen to the selection window.
    One of my ntag213 does not work with Lego dimension komptbiel, I notice that the app did NOT jump back but remained firm in the writing, whether my note 9 was beeping.

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020