Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Downloaded
    13.04 MB
    Hey, even from Alpha-1 I can't really change the level of a skylander.
    With alpha-1 it just maxed it out and couldn't go down and Im not even able to do anything about the level in alpha 4.

In fact, when I change anything with alpha 4 and inmediately read the figure again it reads what I started with

anyway, stay safe

Total Downloaded
    106.16 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Hey, even from Alpha-1 I can't really change the level of a skylander.
    With alpha-1 it just maxed it out and couldn't go down and Im not even able to do anything about the level in alpha 4.

In fact, when I change anything with alpha 4 and inmediately read the figure again it reads what I started with

anyway, stay safe
    The Editor does not apply any changes to the Figure until you either save to a file, or write the data to the Portal.
    Exception:
    Using Raw Write, will write the figure exactly as it was read in. This is useful for backing up figures without needing to change them or for testing.

The Traps and Vehicle editor will apply the changes, if you tell the program to keep the changes, to the figure's Data but won't write them until you save to a file or write to the Figure on the Portal.

To explain what the Editor does:
    You load a figure (Source doesn't matter).
    The program takes the entire Figure (1KB) into RAM.
    You change values on the figure.
    You save the figure.
    The program will apply the changes you made to the Figure in RAM.
    The program will apply the new data to the figure (Destination doesn't matter).

The reason I did this, is any change to any value on the figure, would require the program to calculate the Checksums again.

Checksums are calculated when you save the figure or write to a figure on the Portal.

It should be noted that Traps, do not have the correct Checksums written/set from my program as of Alpha-4. Even though they show up as Green.
    And Imaginator Crystals use another Unique Checksum as well that is not supported/implemented yet.

Also, thank you for replying to this thread with an issue you were having. Hopefully, this clears up your issue.

Total Downloaded
    106.16 MB

Smile Alpha-5

Alpha 5 has been released.

This version attempts to calculate and write the Trap CRC to the Dump/Figure. I STILL need Verification, please.
    All Portal Functionality is put into Background Workers so the GUI doesn't freeze when you use the Portal.
    Added an Area A/B Form.
    Trap data is now properly written to both Area A/B.

https://github.com/hegyak/SkyEditGUI...es/tag/Alpha-5

Feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Total Downloaded
    106.16 MB

Alpha 6

https://github.com/hegyak/SkyEditGUI...es/tag/Alpha-6

Alpha 6
    New:
    Added Editing of GearBits for Superchargers Vehicles
    Added VERY Early Alpha of Crystals Editor. This only identifies ONE small part that is not changeable on the Crystal. The Crystal Editor should ONLY work in Debug Builds on this program, for now.
    Made sure that Figures DO write Blank Bytes when Relevant based on Type.

Fixed:
    Writing to Portal for all figures
    Area A/B Form not actually being committed in Alpha 5
    Reading Vehicle's Neon and Shout for Area B.
    Fixed Portal.vb not being committed in Alpha 5

Changed:
    Allow Unicode Names on Any Figure that has a Nickname. This should be error resistant.
    Unified Reading and Writing Methods. No more Split Behavior between Portal and File. Created FigureIO.vb to act as the Unified Figure Input and Output Module.
    Moved Traps, Vehicles and Crystals to their own Game in cmbGame.
    Renamed "Read SwapForce Second Half" and "Write SwapForce Second Half" to
    "Read Second Figure" and "Write Second Figure" for more accurate reflection of what this does.
    Removed Auto Portal Connect. Linux and OSX Users, you can edit figures locally now. Sorry, no Universal HID solution yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020