Thread: NFC Toy Info

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB

NFC Toy Info

LINK

The app is compatible with devices running Android 2.3.3 and above.

If you get an SSL error when you scan an NFC toy then go to Settings and uncheck the "Use HTTPS for web service" option.

If you see missing/wrong information then send me a PM with the information that I should add/change.

If you want to create .bin files from your physical NFC toys then go to Settings and check the "Automatically save NFC toy data" option. The NFC data will be saved in the [download]\NFC Toy\ folder.
    Last edited by obiima; 03-29-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Total Downloaded
    2.28 MB
    Cool! Thanks alot!

Total Downloaded
    11.30 MB
    Awesome, going to give this a try tomorrow. Is it just a matter of scanning a figure with the app and putting the .bin on the base emulator?

I know i've asked before but with this release I'm wondering if there is a way to create a .bin file for the unreleased powers discs from 1.0 and 2.0 (I know there is one that unlocks the skill tree etc).

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Is it just a matter of scanning a figure with the app and putting the .bin on the base emulator?
    Yes. If your Android device contains a "good" NFC chipset then you can scan everything, if it does not then you can not scan DI and SL figures/discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I know i've asked before but with this release I'm wondering if there is a way to create a .bin file for the unreleased powers discs from 1.0 and 2.0 (I know there is one that unlocks the skill tree etc).
    There are no unreleased power discs. I generated/uploaded everything that the games support.

Total Downloaded
    11.30 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    Yes. If your Android device contains a "good" NFC chipset then you can scan everything, if it does not then you can not scan DI and SL figures/discs.

There are no unreleased power discs. I generated/uploaded everything that the games support.
    There is 100% one for the skill tree, it's from 2.0 and works with 3.0 as well. I know you generated some for me for 3.0 which I tested but as we know to no avail as they weren't released

That's great going to be testing it out later, thanks for the hard work, looking forward to v4

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB
    I added "IC Carddass Dragon Ball" support. You don't need to update the app for this.

nfc_toy_info_18.jpg

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB
    I added a list of (un)supported NFC toys to the NFC Toy Info page.

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB
    When you scan an amiibo that contains "Super Smash Bros." or "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate" game data it will now show you the level.

Total Downloaded
    16.65 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    LINK

The app is compatible with devices running Android 2.3.3 and above.

If you get an SSL error when you scan an NFC toy then go to Settings and uncheck the "Use HTTPS for web service" option.

If you see missing/wrong information then send me a PM with the information that I should add/change.

If you want to create .bin files from your physical NFC toys then go to Settings and check the "Automatically save NFC toy data" option. The NFC data will be saved in the [download]\NFC Toy\ folder.

Iv just received this from a Skylanders NFC tag copy.

ERROR

java.lang.Exception: tag type not supported

Any ideas?

Total Downloaded
    137.12 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Calldt98 View Post
    Iv just received this from a Skylanders NFC tag copy.

ERROR

java.lang.Exception: tag type not supported

Any ideas?
    Yes. The ATQA and/or SAK values are wrong. The app uses these values to determine which type of NFC toy you scanned.

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020