Total Downloaded
    20.53 MB

Question can you copy a new Pokeball plus with a Mew inside ?

can you copy a new Pokeball plus with a Mew inside ?

And then use the copyed pokeball nfc info again?

The pokeball acts like a amilbo i think... please let me know..

"Every Poké Ball Plus contains your very own Mythical Pokémon Mew, a special Pokémon that cannot be obtained by normal gameplay in any of the main Pokémon series games."

more info on ball https://pokeballplus.nintendo.com

i'm asken because i want to use it on pokemon shield and sword..
    info: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...e_galar_region

Thanks for all your help in this matter...

I have a Datel Action Replay PowerSaves and a power tag right now and a n2 elite coming soon in mail... looken forward to learning more about amilbos...

____More Info_____
    "Can I transfer Mew from a Poké Ball Plus to Pokémon Sword and Shield?
    Yes, BUT (and this is a big 'but') only if you haven't previously claimed and transferred it to Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu! & Eevee!. Assuming you have a freshly-purchased Poké Ball Plus that has never been registered to claim the Mew it contains (you might want to keep an eye out for those Black Friday sales), you can transfer this Pokémon into Sword and Shield assuming you have an internet connection, in much the same way as you unlock Mew in Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu! & Eevee!. Just remember, it's one or the other!

You can claim your Mew by going to 'Mystery Gift' in the pause menu and connecting your Poké Ball Plus."
    Last edited by wemery01; 02-22-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Total Downloaded
    6.77 MB
    Hi,
    It's for sure not NFC based. It's a real hardware controllers with Bluetooth connectivity and pokemon are transferred via Bluetooth.

Total Downloaded
    20.53 MB
    ok thanks

So no way to copy it ?

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020