Total Downloaded
    74.74 MB

Post Notice: Skylanders added back online!

It has been a few years since we been served legal papers from Activision regarding the Skylanders.

Sadly back in 2016 we were forced to take them offline. -- I think 4 years been long enough to obey their court order. -- And the brand not as billion-dollar-empire like it was back in 2015 bringing in over 3 billion a year for them.

And since then they added alot more protection, and have moved onto being totally cloud based now also, so in that order.

I have restored the whole directory of what was previously uploaded, and restored the public forum, and have moved all the topics regarding Skylanders to the restored forum, and users are now welcome to upload and share new info.

DISCUSSION: --> https://nfc-bank.com/forums/35-Skylander-Requests

DOWLOADS: --> https://nfc-bank.com/bins.php?categoryid=3&tabid=40

Let's see how long this lasts before, we get served new legal papers!

For now enjoy, the freedom of sharing knowledge, as that is power!

Total Downloaded

Woohoo!

Awesome, only a day after I posted by guide too! I'll update that post and make an in-depth tutorial to convert the .bin files to a format usable by off the shelf nfc readers soon.

Total Downloaded
    74.74 MB
    Thanks to our valued loyal user @gubans he found out some of our Skylanders, even tho they were restored, where still not downloading.

That problem has not been fixed and all of them should be fully downloadable now.

Enjoy!

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020