Total Downloaded

540 byte DARK SAMUS

Hello...

I was wondering if anyone could please provide a 540b DARK SAMUS Amiibo backup?

Thank you

Total Downloaded
    23.7 KB
    I'm also looking for a 540 Dark Samus if anyone has one

Total Downloaded
    540 Bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsensei View Post
    I'm also looking for a 540 Dark Samus if anyone has one
    Same.

Even better would be a solution (instructions) to fix this myself in the future, if that's possible.
    Last edited by cyborg; 02-22-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Total Downloaded

540 byte DARK SAMUS

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Same.

Even better would be a solution (instructions) to fix this myself in the future, if that's possible.
    081 Dark Samus.bin - I managed to do it - you use a piece of software called HxD - this software allows you to see all the data from the Amiibo - you basically open the file up in that. You can see from the info on HxD that the file is 532 bytes and you literally just add bytes!!!

So I added an extra 16 Zeroes to make it 540 bytes.

"00"

They are in pairs so it will look like this

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I will never have the same problem again!

The attachment will definitely work with N2 Elite android app and Amiiqo - just tried it myself.

ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by longjohndevine; 03-18-2020 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020