Thread: 532 bytes amiibos

Total Downloaded
    771.9 KB

532 bytes amiibos

Hey, fellas.
    I have been using this site to happily fill my n2 for a while now. However, the most recent smash amiibos (Daisy, Pichu, Pkmn Trainer and Isabelle) have only 532 bytes, but the app requires bin files that are at least 540 bytes. Can someone help me somehow? I have no idea how to put more bytes into those files or where to properly download a working version.

Planet Earth somewhere in the Philippines
    Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Interesting... N2 requires a 540 byte. Don't mind me, I don't have an N2 so I cannot support it. My uploads were made using Tagmo.
    I am going to try something. Using a different software to dump save file. You will see a second file with the file size your looking for.

Check out this Pichu
    https://nfc-bank.com/bins.php?do=dow...ownloadid=1866

and Pokemon Trainer
    https://nfc-bank.com/bins.php?do=dow...ownloadid=1870

Let me know if these work for you

Total Downloaded
    771.9 KB
    Hey, friend!
    It worked, thanks a lot. Although it doesn't show a pic of the amiibos and its name on the app or on the pc, my switch reads them perfectly.
    Care to tell me how you did it, so I don't have to bother anyone else again?
    Cheers!

Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by T_seckler View Post
    Hey, friend!
    It worked, thanks a lot. Although it doesn't show a pic of the amiibos and its name on the app or on the pc, my switch reads them perfectly.
    Care to tell me how you did it, so I don't have to bother anyone else again?
    Cheers!
    I dumped the games with PowerSaves.
    If your interested I am working on a compatibility project and would need some users with an N2 to verify if my files work with them.

Can you dump any of your amiibos with the n2 elite and send me them so I can test out some ideas?

---
    Click HERE to see my F.A.Q/Tutorial on PowerSaves for Amiibo
    Last edited by Prophecy82; 08-27-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Here are some more dumps for the Switch amiibos

Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Here are the last two for this wave
    Attached Files Attached Files

Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Sorry for the delay, here is my first batch of bins for N2. Please let me know if they work asap, if yes I can move forward with N2 support.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Total Downloaded
    771.9 KB
    Hey, buddy.
    Sorry I took so long. Those in the zip file seems to be working alright. The newer ones (Pichu, Pkmn Trainer and Isabelle) are not showing their sprites or names on the app, but, apart from that, they are working just fine.

Total Downloaded
    63.99 MB
    Cool, thanks for confirmation.

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020