Thread: Lego dimensions adventure world not unlocking

Total Downloaded

Lego dimensions adventure world not unlocking

So for example teen titans go downloaded and when I try to access that world it says something like teen titans level pack content needs to be downloaded. I hit x to say yes install and nothing happens. I have all the characters appear in the hub,. So I'm not sure why the world isn't unlocking. Does the same for gremlins.

All the downloads happened.. But the game doesn't unlock the corresponding worlds.

What did I do wrong. I have the correct nfc tags.. The characters and their vehicles appear in the game.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthieone View Post
    So for example teen titans go downloaded and when I try to access that world it says something like teen titans level pack content needs to be downloaded. I hit x to say yes install and nothing happens. I have all the characters appear in the hub,. So I'm not sure why the world isn't unlocking. Does the same for gremlins.

All the downloads happened.. But the game doesn't unlock the corresponding worlds.

What did I do wrong. I have the correct nfc tags.. The characters and their vehicles appear in the game.
    you must download free dlc from store

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017