Thread: Skylanders, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions - plain and simple

Total Downloaded
    10.82 MB

Skylanders, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions - plain and simple

I'm no expert. I don't have expensive equipment. I don't have linux. I don't have a lot of spending cash. I don't have an external nfc reader. I don't speak jargon or tech very well.

I do have two android phones (Samsung S7 and S9+). I do have access to the various tags out there. I do have a desire to learn.

Now that I have that out of the way... I really want to know, in simple terms. How the heck to I make these Bin files into usable tags...
    I've got all my figures' files downloaded but no clue on how to make them working tags (clones?).

I've been searching and doing research and just getting more and more confused... some sources say I can use my phone, others say I can't, others still seem to be speaking an alien language for all I can understand of it...

Short and long of my rant here... in very simple terms, how do I do this?

Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and Lego Dimensions.
    I already did the Amiibos I had (gave me inflated confidence to tackle these projects).

Total Downloaded
    10.82 MB
    Still here... still hopeful.

Total Downloaded
    4.54 MB
    For lego dimensions all you need is your phone, the tags and the app. For the other 2 games it's not as simple. There is no public way to write your own Disney infinity figures, and with skylanders I don't know how they work.

Your best and easiest solution would probably be to check the base emulator thread on here and order the parts and build it. It's all laid out so it's easy to follow. Then you can use it to load all the bins for the 3 games on the one device

Total Downloaded
    skylanders behave like regular mifare classic (mfc) tag with 1kb size. consequently any mobile device capable of reading nfc tags (like mentioned mfc) is able to read a skylander. however you need to know the key algorithm to completely read it. writing is only possible to the same tag you created a backup previously. writing backups to chinese backdoor tags is not possible. therefor you need to use proxmark or acr122

Total Downloaded

Disney infinity

how to copy disney infinity, read that you can through the program m * far * ++, on ntag215. I copied the dump, broke it, but the recording did not go through, writes 87 or 3.

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Demr View Post
    how to copy disney infinity, read that you can through the program m * far * ++, on ntag215. I copied the dump, broke it, but the recording did not go through, writes 87 or 3.
    вы не можете скопировать Disney Infinity, потому что нет совместимых пустых NFC меток.

Total Downloaded
    10.82 MB
    Hey all,

My research had me so confused I had to take a break from this project (focusing on skylanders, lego dimensions is complete thanks everyone!), but I'm back to try again! (YAY!)

So, update:
    Have an ACR122 with driver installed on Windows 7 64 bit
    Installed Python 2.7.17 but no additional libraries
    Got the bin files for all my figures EXCEPT the imaginators (can't find them)
    Got tags and capsules to make tokens

Most importantly I have the time to dedicate to the task, I think.

All I need is a process to follow, imaginators files, and some help/clarification if I get confused...

Anyone able to help me?

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020