Thread: loading Lego Dimensions Tags

Total Downloaded

loading Lego Dimensions Tags

So I own all the lego dimensions already but hate having to use the large things as they keep falling off and losing parts. I see we are suppose to be able to read and write them to new ntag513, and see people use idtageditor wave9 for the phone, I have installed it but it does not ready my figures. I even have blank original tags and still nothing. The app just dings at me when I put my characters up to it. (Note 9)

Any other options out there that you can point me to? Goal is to copy my figures to blank tags and put them in a coin capsule with a pic for ease of use.

Total Downloaded
    305.2 KB
    You need ntag213s. There is another method. I wrote a litle tutorial here but it's in Spanish (I don't feel like translating it into English, sorry about that). It's inside the spoiler.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by zantzue View Post
    You need ntag213s. There is another method. I wrote a litle tutorial here but it's in Spanish (I don't feel like translating it into English, sorry about that). It's inside the spoiler.
    Typeo I do have ntag213s. I was able to got to your post and google translate works great. I will try this tomorrow night. fingers crossed. Thanks!

Total Downloaded
    305.2 KB

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017