Thread: Amiibo Splatoon 2 Octolings?

Total Downloaded

Talking Amiibo Splatoon 2 Octolings?

Does anyone have the bin file yet for these amiibo 3 pack yet? And if so can I get the bin. File
    Thank you

Total Downloaded
    532 Bytes
    I'm looking for the files as well. Hopefully it pops up soon since North American gamers have to wait until December 7th and Europe just got theirs released today via November 9th.

Total Downloaded

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Deaftard View Post
    I'm looking for the files as well. Hopefully it pops up soon since North American gamers have to wait until December 7th and Europe just got theirs released today via November 9th.
    I found this and it works, follow the instructions that are in the post!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Amiibomb/co...oling_amiibos/

Total Downloaded
    532 Bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by Eer View Post
    I found this and it works, follow the instructions that are in the post!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Amiibomb/co...oling_amiibos/
    Forgot to say thank you! I got my octo 3 pack amiibo today from amazon and it's so beautiful! Its definitely my favorite splatoon amiibo set by far.

I'm just glad I don't have to open em cause I downloaded the NFC file that you linked me weeks ago and was able to retrieve the exclusive gears.

Now I am just waiting for a download NFC file for the Smash Bros inkling amiibo because I bought the Smash Inkling Amiibo as well even though I don't own smash.

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017