Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloning skylanders figure

Total Downloaded
    139.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by gedi223 View Post
    His answer is about as much as you're going to get from anyone.

Unlike dimensions and amiibos, activision actively pursues cease and desist orders against anyone who shows any signs of spreading information or tools on how to hack/copy skylanders.

The information is out there just takes a while to find.
    Needless to say, the safety of all nfc and rdif. It's as simple as burning a backup, with an acr122u. You can rename dmp, dump, mfd, etc.
    I've been doing comparisons with hexadecimal editor for days.
    As of programming I have no idea. Just look for mifare cloning information. Maxlander's famous coins are simply s50 uid.
    Because I say this. Because I'm upset that there are a thousand ways to do and no one wants to help. No need for encryption, no security ....
    It's just information. Thanks for the great work to maxlander for opening my eyes.
    With this I hope more people will collaborate.

Total Downloaded
    61.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by menudajodienda View Post
    Needless to say, the safety of all nfc and rdif. It's as simple as burning a backup, with an acr122u. You can rename dmp, dump, mfd, etc.
    As of programming I have no idea. Just look for mifare cloning information. Maxlander's famous coins are simply s50 uid.
    Because I say this. Because I'm upset that there are a thousand ways to do and no one wants to help. No need for encryption, no security ....
    It's just information. Thanks for the great work to maxlander for opening my eyes.

Thank you very much for the information, I suspected that with ARC122 and UID changeable S50 could get to clone. I've been looking for the Maxlander firmware for quite a while and I can not find it. I know the firmware is inside the soft, but I do not know how to extract it.
    I have sent some private messages, but no luck.
    I look for an alternative to the Maxlander since it is not sold anymore.
    (Sorry for my English, I only speak Spanish).

Total Downloaded
    61.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by menudajodienda View Post
    Which program can you use with the Acr122?

Total Downloaded

Question Need some Help

Hello together,

I Dump my Purchased Skylanders, a backup with tools,

but how does that go to write those Dump with an acr122u and S50 Tag.

Thank you for a Private Message to me.

Regards from Germany.
    Last edited by BayerNfc; 01-15-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Total Downloaded
    305.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    To my knowledge the only way to make tokens for skylanders is the maxlander, its not as simple as amiibo or dimensions :/
    I own a proxmark3 and I can make clones of my original characters, traps, crystals, vehicles, etc. Yesterday I got Skylanders Imaginators and even the last figures can be cloned if you know how: I use the key A for sector 0 to read that sector (all the figures use the same; I'm not going to post it here), after that I calculate 15 more keys (sectors 1-15) by using a script from Iceman's fork, I add the keys A to a dictionary (.dic file), I read the original (I know the 16 keys) and make a dump (bin file), convert it to .eml, make a clone (I use s50 magic cards) and... enjoy! They work perfectly in many games (the game the figure belongs to and newer ones) and there is no need to restore in game. Just clone and play. Each figure takes 3-4 minutes but once done, I have a .eml file ready to use. If I needed to make another clone it would take less than a minute (including the time I need to connect the proxmark and find the file). I'm not sure but I would say it's not possible to clone Skylanders by usin a acr122u.
    Last edited by zantzue; 01-18-2019 at 02:47 AM.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by zantzue View Post
    I'm not sure but I would say it's not possible to clone Skylanders by usin a acr122u.
    i can confirm it's possible using s50 chinese tags using tool
    mfclassic_d. google "mfclass_tools.zip rghost"
    info: backups need to contain keys and have to be of size 4k to get written correctly by mfclassic_d

Total Downloaded
    305.2 KB
    Half a year later I can confirm that 016d47a5b3 is right. It's possible to clone skylanders by using an acr122u. There are some bin files on the Internet that don't contain the keys. You can use this page and those files to get a dump file with the keys in its place. After that the dump has to be converted into a .dmp file (open the file from the previous step with HxD and save it as a .dpm file). Finally use that file with the acr122u to make a clone (I use s50 1K magic tags) and enjoy your clone.

Total Downloaded
    I'm having trouble finding the tool that was mentioned here. When I do a Google search, this forum post is the only thing that shows up lol. Could someone please help me out?

Total Downloaded
    305.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by ricKEsPR View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the tool that was mentioned here. When I do a Google search, this forum post is the only thing that shows up lol. Could someone please help me out?
    This is the software I use https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32893...OrigTitle=true.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by zantzue View Post
    Is this the reader/writer
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32842162683.html

and tags I need?
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955314793.html

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017