Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Disney Infinity Base emulator

Total Downloaded
    I've been lurking here for a while now. I'm super impressed with how far this has come. The bluetooth option sounded amazing! I am not a coder but would love to help out if possible. I figure everyone is out for the holidays. Enjoy your breaks\vacations if you get them!

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by qualz View Post
    I've been lurking here for a while now. I'm super impressed with how far this has come. The bluetooth option sounded amazing! I am not a coder but would love to help out if possible. I figure everyone is out for the holidays. Enjoy your breaks\vacations if you get them!
    Happy holidays and happy new year everyone

@obiima i am currently still using V3 board and i would like to know if when you make V4 version is it still gonna be locked to a specific board ID like the current V3 fw or is one firmware build going to work on any board

Asking because i currently feel uneasy using my V3 board cause i am in constant fear that the board will die or that i will accidentaly break it and then i wont be able to flash that fw to replacement board so i wanted to know if V4 will have same limitation

I remeber you said something about releasing fw that works on any board but i think that was before you started working on V4

Btw, are you still even working on it cause i havent seen any updates for a while

Total Downloaded
    1.1 KB

Any news?

So what's the update on the new firmware? Please don't quit I've been wanting to build this emulator for a while now.

Total Downloaded
    3.89 MB

request instruction assembly V3

Hi Guys,
    I am new, i would like to know if it is possible possible have a instructions for assembly base emulator?...many thanks in advance for your answer!!!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020