Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity Base emulator

Total Downloaded

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by porpup View Post
    Hello, dear Obiima. Iím asking you nicely, please remove my personal info from this site. You endangering my family too. Iím willing to cooperate with you on fixing the problem we have. Iím leaving in Germany and I know for fact that you leaving in Europe too. So you should know European law about releasing someoneís private info and threatening someone too. Itís illegal and can cause people a lot of problems. So letís solve problems like grown ups.

One euro security laws only apply when information was private to begin with. In the case of eBay your information was made public when you signed into an agreement to sell on their services which you still have the item listed. Two if you really think people are going to endangering you and your family over this you really need a reality check or get some help.

Total Downloaded
    161.81 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by djcutch69 View Post
    One euro security laws only apply when information was private to begin with. In the case of eBay your information was made public when you signed into an agreement to sell on their services which you still have the item listed. Two if you really think people are going to endangering you and your family over this you really need a reality check or get some help.
    I really donít want to fight with you, Obiima. You are a genius and very respectful member of this website. And you are right what you have written above. But I was referring to the context of the whole conversation. First you threatened me to cut my balls and feed them to your pig. And than you showing publicly my address and my real name. Those two things look not so great together, Iím sorry. If you just put my name, address, and website for emulator (eBay etc.) without threats than it looks more like you just advertising.
    Last edited by porpup; 06-16-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    I really donít want to fight with you, Obiima. You are a genius and very respectful user on this cite. And you are right what you have written above. But I was referring to the context of the whole conversation. First you threatened me to cut my balls and feed them to your pig. And than you showing publicly my address and my real name. Those two things look not so great together, Iím sorry. If you just put my name, address, and cite for emulator (eBay etc.) without treats than it looks more like you just advertising.
    1. I didn't write that. That was written by someone else.
    2. I don't have a pig. Your balls are safe.
    3. Your soldering looks questionable. You might want to redo it to prevent future failures. You might also want to add some solder to the legs of the USB connector because it rips off very easily.
    4. Goodbye!

Total Downloaded
    161.81 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    1. I didn't write that. That was written by someone else.
    2. I don't have a pig. Your balls are safe.
    3. Your soldering looks questionable. You might want to redo it to prevent future failures. You might also want to add some solder to the legs of the USB connector because it rips off very easily.
    4. Goodbye!
    Iím not going to sue you, relax. Iím big fan of your work. And I want that you keep doing what you are doing. And thank you for your tips. It means a lot to me (no sarcasm).

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    I put my emulator in a nice box, I made it magnetic too, that it stick inside of the box. Whole that project costed me around 100Ä. NOT 20$ LIKE YOU WROTE!!! So my only fault is to get extra 29Ä. And i asked everyone before: HOW MUCH YOU THINK OBIIMAís EMULATOR WORTH?!!!
    Your original asking price was 149 EUR, BTW. It's not just the North that remembers, the Internet remembers too

Total Downloaded
    161.81 MB
    Your original asking price was 149 EUR, BTW. It's not just the North that remembers, the Internet remembers too
    Here, I have to admit, you got me. I did posted emulator at the beginning for 149Ä. But Itís because I value a lot your work. I have to tell you, your work cost much more than 149Ä. Itís just not so many people willing to pay that price.
    Last edited by porpup; 06-16-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    Here I have to admit you got me. I did posted emulator at the beginning for 149Ä. But Itís because I value a lot your work. I have to tell you, your work cost much more than 149Ä. Itís just not so many people willing to pay that price.
    Haha, you're a funny man.

Total Downloaded
    161.81 MB
    Haha, you're a funny man.
    You probably know by now so much about me (internet remembers). And when I tried to find something, about you, it was just few YouTube videos. I bet you are some kind of electronic geniuses who works as a spy. Something like James Bond. 😉 But electronic
    Last edited by porpup; 06-15-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Total Downloaded

I wouldn't dream of selling the emulator on

I wouldn't sell my emulator, it's not my work to make money out of.

It's a really great tool! Iv been using it to play Disney infinity alot just a shame iv broke a wire on mine and need to solder it back on to play again.

I'd make a 2nd one for the kids but obiima stopped taking requests and could end up not releasing v4 because someone choose to sell it on.

Obiima everyright to be annoyed at this.

By the way speaking of the emulator how do u get 2 skylanders Swap Force characters to fuse? Like wash buckle top and another on bottom

Total Downloaded
    383.5 KB
    Ugh.. sorry that it got to this inevitable point. The last thing this project needs is drama. Obiima has every right to be upset about the whole situation. The truth is, if this device goes mainstream and people start monetizing Obiima's work, it's not only bad for his morale, but game companies might start taking action against this project. At the moment, we are a small community, but if we ruin this, we ruin every chance of any further development, which is a pity, considering how far we've come.
    If you really want to get your money back, just unsolder your parts, erase the microcontroller and sell them as a kit. It's the only way you can recover some money.
    Nobody forced you into building this, your time and effort that went into building/flashing the device is spent because you chose to spend it. And it is a lot less than the time Obiima spent in R&D, so that we would be able to build this in a few hours.
    Anyway, to conclude, the message tha we should all learn is that even though this device is sourced and built by us, it's not actually ours, per se. It's Obiima's baby. Personally, even if I'd sell my consoles, I'd still keep the device, just because it's such a unique piece of engineering that does what no one thought could be possible.
    Thanks again Obiima for your continuing dedication towards this project.
    Last edited by stripu; 06-16-2019 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Typos

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017