Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Total Downloaded
    11.30 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    I am currently working on other projects but I plan to return to this project in a few months or so. No promises.
    Would you ever do a public release? I'm just worried incase my board becomes damaged in the future

Total Downloaded

still hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Would you ever do a public release? I'm just worried incase my board becomes damaged in the future
    Can we just worry that he will even be inspired to do this again in the first place. He was pretty POd when someone tried to sell his first release on ebay. I have been checking this forum at least once a month for a progress check. I still have hope but my kids are now getting older and I'm about to sell my ps4 to help me to afford a ps5. Hopefully this will work on a ps5 if it is backwards compatible with ps4 games or the digital game downloads are available in the ps store.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2020