Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity Base emulator

Total Downloaded
    37.89 MB

Disney Infinity Base emulator

I am working (very slowly) on a V4 board/firmware and will no longer accept V2/V3 firmware requests after 2019/05/31. If you already ordered the V2/V3 board parts, build your board asap and send me a firmware request.

Google Drive
    Last edited by obiima; Yesterday at 02:29 PM.

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    This is a support thread for my Disney Infinity Base emulator. Please post your questions, suggestions, bugs, etc. here.
    Sent you a PM, most of the parts arrived today just waiting on the screen to arrive. Are you posting how to build in the thread or through PM thanks

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    Update - got base emulator up and running today. Tested and you can store 39 pieces of data on the emulator (between figures, power discs, playsets, expansions etc) so you could have 39 figures on the emulator to change with ease at anytime. Or 37 figures and 2 playsets etc.

Set up was easy and well laid out. Took a few minutes to figure out the interface on the emulator itself though so here's a small tutorial for any other beta testers.

The bank app - star it with the base plugged into the pc/laptop. Go to device and load banks (sometimes you get an error but just do it again and it will work. Delete any figures you don't want with the delete button. Go to file and open to select your figure .bin files. Once you have your 39 (or however many you want) go to device and save banks

C - playsets, L - player 1 spot, R - player 2 spot. 1,2,3 are for multiples i.e. On L you could have 1 as a figure and 2 and 3 as round power discs.

Buttons 1 and 2 are back one and forward one on the screen. Button 3 is to confirm figures and change where needed.

If you want a figure on player ones spot you start the game and plug in the base press 3 then 1 and 2 until you find the figure you want, press 3 and voila it's on the screen. Do the same for player 2 and playsets or power discs.

The back of the screen has an sd port but not sure if we have access to that? If we did maybe there's a way to store our full collections on it?

No issues so far.
    Last edited by itsme; 04-07-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Total Downloaded
    37.89 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Tested and you can store 39 pieces of data on the emulator (between figures, power discs, playsets, expansions etc) so you could have 39 figures on the emulator to change with ease at anytime. Or 37 figures and 2 playsets etc.
    Why 39? The maximum is 157 banks for Disney Infinity. Did you get a timeout when saving more banks to the device?

Buttons 1 and 2 are back one and forward one on the screen. Button 3 is to confirm figures and change where needed.
    Button 4 can be used to clear a slot, in either "select platform/slot" or "select bank" mode. Button 5 is not used.

The back of the screen has an sd port but not sure if we have access to that? If we did maybe there's a way to store our full collections on it?
    The SD card is currently not used. I already have code to read/write to SD card but have not yet decided on how I want to use the SD card. For instance, do I use a filesystem (FAT, exFAT) or not, etc.

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    Ok that's great, I will try more than 39 slots shortly and report back

Update - tried up to 50 without issues, mustn't have written right the first time round.
    Last edited by itsme; 04-08-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Total Downloaded
    37.89 MB
    SD card => more banks

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    SD card => more banks

Perfect, can hold my whole collection on it now. Will this be on a new update or is it available on current update? Thanks

Total Downloaded
    37.89 MB
    Perfect, can hold my whole collection on it now. Will this be on a new update or is it available on current update? Thanks
    The current firmware does not yet support SD card. Patience.

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    hi,

all part received, start to soldering

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by belette View Post
    hi,

all part received, start to soldering
    Now the fun part begins

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017