Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity Base emulator

Total Downloaded
    161.81 MB

Important Announcement!!!

Today is a glorious day! Today justice has triumphed! I have been subjected to popular censure. I realized my mistake and I took steps to fix it. I removed emulator from eBay. Evil - 0, good - 1. I couldnít sleep anymore thinking how wrong I was. My conscience tormented me. This situation shows what internet community can do! You canít buy everything you want with money. If everyone pays off, than world would be a better place. So Iím apologizing one more time to Obiima and the whole internet community. I hope that this situation will not ruin fun, people have here. I wish that Obiimaís great work keep going. And good luck to all of you!
    Last edited by porpup; 06-16-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Total Downloaded

lol

Quote Originally Posted by porpup View Post
    I really donít want to fight with you, Obiima. You are a genius and very respectful member of this website. And you are right what you have written above. But I was referring to the context of the whole conversation. First you threatened me to cut my balls and feed them to your pig. And than you showing publicly my address and my real name. Those two things look not so great together, Iím sorry. If you just put my name, address, and website for emulator (eBay etc.) without threats than it looks more like you just advertising.
    1. who the hell threaten to cut your balls off and feed them to a pig because that done fucked up.

2. i never posted your information

Total Downloaded
    seriously guys, please do not try to sell obiima's work

Yes you did buy parts and built and soldered everything but that does not make it OK for you to sell it, after all obiima did all the work researching and reverse engeniering DI base, skylanders base and lego dimensions base to make this work and then developed firmware

Porpup, did you realize that what you have done could have caused obiima to cancel v4 development and maybe even decide to not build new v3 firmwares for us who already have v3 boards if our current board dies and we have to build new one

Obiima, we all appriciate your work here and i hope that you wont cancel this project because of what happened

And obiima thanks for all the work you have done to enable us to play disney infinity without original base, i am currently really enjoying playing with DI characters that i was never able to find after disney discontinued DI series

Sorry for my bad english

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    No, not yet, I am still undecided on certain parts.
    Would it be sufficiently different from V3 not to be compatible with its major parts?
    I'm asking whether or not it would be worth it to buy components used in V3 or will they be unusable for sure. Thanks!

Total Downloaded
    4.54 MB
    Just wondering what you thought Obiima if someone sold pre soldered boards for others on the site? (For cost plus postage) Its just for those who dont have the soldering skills etc would that be an option as I know a couple people have asked over the years.

Also I love my emulator, saves me having to take out my figures everytime I want to play. You do great work Obiima and hope you continue to do so.

Also anyone on PC check out the disney infinity reddit, some cool stuff in the works . If anyone has a CFW PS4 please drop me a PM on here as well, want you to try something out with the game

Total Downloaded

Thanks

Poor Pup tried to be rich pup. Lmao. I have been following this project and daydreaming of all the fun my son will be having with DI, Legos, and Skylanders once Obiima works his magic with V4. Then along came this guy(porpup). Don't let a rotten apple ruin the fun for everyone. Keep up the great work and Thank you!

Total Downloaded
    Any progress on V4 firmware

Seems like obiima wasnt online for a while.....

I hope project isnt dead

Total Downloaded
    4.54 MB
    The last time obiima went silent it was for over a year so hopefully he's not gone for too long as I'm looking a firmware

Total Downloaded
    74.73 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The last time obiima went silent it was for over a year so hopefully he's not gone for too long as I'm looking a firmware
    It is summer time, alot of people are on vacation and spending time with their family, so please be patience!

Total Downloaded
    4.54 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by ub3r1337 View Post
    It is summer time, alot of people are on vacation and spending time with their family, so please be patience!
    Oh I know I was in the original test phase so I understand the wait, just hopefully it's a shorter one this time

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017