Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Skylanders bin files?

Total Downloaded
    74.73 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by exosquad View Post
    joined this site just for skylander stuff. is there ever going to be a skylanders section again?
    Yes. But for now people are allowed to share links, attach files, and other info in the forums like this thread.

Total Downloaded
    someone may add maxlander dumps of those imag!nat0rs, maybe we can get it fixed.

Total Downloaded

imag...

Quote Originally Posted by belette View Post
    I don't think it's portal version the problem. Mayby Imaginator works with more data ( hash or crc) or if type and subtype are for imaginator, the game check atqa and sak...

You can buy imaginator in shop for try ....
    Hi all

I'm new in the field and I've *only* imaginator ones and the corresponding portal.
    From my experiments, they've implemented ECC signature of the static data (first block), very probably following www.ru.nl/publish/pages/769526/kevin_valk.pdf recommendations.
    So you can make a 1-to-1 clone (ATQA/SAK still don't matter) and edit the attributes but you can't change the UID, so if someone is sharing his dump there is a risk the UID could be black listed one day or another.

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    I am working on something (see picture below) and need Imaginator dumps for testing purposes. Please PM me if you know where I can find them.

Total Downloaded
    62.53 MB
    How can I flash Skylanders BINs to NTAGS? And which NTAGs would I need? 215 as for Amiibo?

Total Downloaded
    1.38 MB

Any word on skylanders files

Litterally have this game for an hour and want to unlock them all. any wordon whether there is a work past the imaginators lock?

Total Downloaded

Skylanders Amiibo

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much...

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by lordelan View Post
    How can I flash Skylanders BINs to NTAGS? And which NTAGs would I need? 215 as for Amiibo?
    I think 215 doesn't work with Skylanders, only the ntags of maxlander.

Total Downloaded
    How do we use this files

Thank you

Total Downloaded
    4.54 MB
    Does anyone have a saved copy of the Skylanders Imaginators dump from ChaosGamez? I cant find the one I saved.

TIA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017