Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Skylanders bin files?

Total Downloaded
    540 Bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by ub3r1337 View Post
    Thanks for this pack! The Skylanders aren't anywhere to be found!
    There are some backups missing. If someone have the followings, please upload them:

Code:
    MAGIC~SERIES~2~SPYRO
    WATER~SERIES~2~GILL~GRUNT
    UNDEAD~LIGHTCORE~HEX
    MAGIC~ITEM~TOWER~OF~TIME

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post
    There are some backups missing. If someone have the followings, please upload them:

Code:
    MAGIC~SERIES~2~SPYRO
    UNDEAD~LIGHTCORE~HEX
    MAGIC~ITEM~TOWER~OF~TIME
    I actually ordered all of the ones you listed last night so I can dump & share them, looks like two have already been posted, you can find them here - http://3dschaos.com/forums/skylander...downloads.109/

I'll share the other two when they arrive

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post

Code:
    MAGIC~SERIES~2~SPYRO
    UNDEAD~LIGHTCORE~HEX
    MAGIC~ITEM~TOWER~OF~TIME
    Lightcore Hex & Series 2 Gill Grunt now available on 3DS Chaos
    http://3dschaos.com/forums/skylander...downloads.109/

Total Downloaded

New figurine

Hello,
    I have a lot of figurine for "old" game, I search some of the new collection (for imaginator) and some crystal.

If someone have one of them... Please upload them !

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuk View Post
    Hello,
    I have a lot of figurine for "old" game, I search some of the new collection (for imaginator) and some crystal.

If someone have one of them... Please upload them !
    some1 in another board mentioned:
    Just a heads up for anyone interested, maxlander in its current form will not work with imaginators.

The figures can be read and backed up, they can even be written to the tags. However as soon as you put the tag on the portal it flashes up with the element for a second and then says it's corrupt, it is not fixable with the in game repair option.

This leads me to believe there is new protection in the figures themselves, as old portals work with this game I don't think it's that, I can only think from an initial quick look that it may be a crc check issue or some other kind of info on the original figures that cannot be backed up. It works in imaginators if you use figures from the first five games, with the tag.
    so currently not possible i think

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by 016d47a5b3 View Post
    some1 in another board mentioned:

so currently not possible i think
    I read it was possible with a little mod and TT portal so maybe...

I will try it, if someone can say me where can I find one or two dump file for testing (and eventually I need two file of the same figurine from two person for testing)... I will report my result here for other.

Thanks for your answer.

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    I don't think it's portal version the problem. Mayby Imaginator works with more data ( hash or crc) or if type and subtype are for imaginator, the game check atqa and sak...

You can buy imaginator in shop for try ....

Total Downloaded
    84.4 KB
    joined this site just for skylander stuff. is there ever going to be a skylanders section again?

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by belette View Post
    I don't think it's portal version the problem. Mayby Imaginator works with more data ( hash or crc) or if type and subtype are for imaginator, the game check atqa and sak...

You can buy imaginator in shop for try ....

This is the reason i want to compare different file of the same new figurine... And I don't want to buy the same figurine twice !

I have already purshase a crystal for each element so if you have one of them...

I think they're is a key control and with two dump, i can try to see the type and maybe more.

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    Tuk, have you dump jour own crystal? If yes you already see the différence in block 3 ans know how to calcul crc itt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017