Thread: I can help!

Total Downloaded
    856.8 KB

I can help!

So how do you upload the BINs for the dimensions characters? I have benny, wicked witch, krusty, and unikitty to upload.. if anybody coulkd help me add these, that'd be appreciated!

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    have you hardware for this?

Total Downloaded
    122.3 KB
    Lego Dimensions are really easy to hack and you do not need a .bin file, just the ID of the character or vehicle and the UID of your NFC chip. Thanks anyway for your help!

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by algope View Post
    Lego Dimensions are really easy to hack and you do not need a .bin file, just the ID of the character or vehicle and the UID of your NFC chip. Thanks anyway for your help!
    Any guides on this? I've seen bits of information in places but can't seem to place it all together

Total Downloaded
    24.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebrigadier View Post
    Any guides on this? I've seen bits of information in places but can't seem to place it all together
    I'm just curious if anyone was able to provide any more information on this.

I'm familiar with the process for loading Amiibo .bin files to NTAG215 tags, but I'm having trouble finding details on the correct procedure, applications to use for loading Lego Dimension character data to NTAG 213 tags.

Any help is appreciated.

about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017