Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are the characters?

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    not all just some

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    bad wording on my part lol I have a lot to read, just hope theres a way soon, would like to contribute

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    need some hardware

Total Downloaded
    157.48 MB
    found this interesting for anyone who can code - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNwy_pa35A

Total Downloaded
    15.95 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    found this interesting for anyone who can code - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNwy_pa35A
    That's pretty old. And USB emulation is not trivial since the hardware to do it is expensive and/or requires soldering experience (http://int3.cc/products/facedancer21 / Raspberry Pi Zero).

The BLE version of Disney Infinity (and Skylanders) for Apple TV does open the door to BLE emulation using something like an iPhone/Android, but it's not the most popular console platform, there may be legal concerns. Lastly, anyone who wrote/released software like that would undoubtedly get harassed by legions of users who have opinions on how the app should work, what features it should have, or who don't understand how to make it work.

Total Downloaded
    920.9 KB
    I hope i can help you guys, i have a few infinity figures i'd like to upload here. I'll try to find a way to upload some.

Total Downloaded
    49.91 MB
    have you hardware for this?

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Some of the infinity uploads have over 30 downloads and no one has commented to say how they got them to work, can anyone answer?
    As far as I know there is no cheap/easy way to use those dumps so I decided to build my own Disney Infinity Base emulator

The onboard flash memory can hold more than 100 dumps.

Last edited by obiima; 01-10-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Total Downloaded
    1.03 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by obiima View Post
    As far as I know there is no cheap/easy way to use those dumps so I decided to build my own Disney Infinity Base emulator

The onboard flash memory can hold more than 100 dumps.

Attachment 1
    The link is broken. Are you selling these? or arranging something to be manufactured like Amiiqo?

Total Downloaded
    86.21 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by t1op View Post
    The link is broken. Are you selling these? or arranging something to be manufactured like Amiiqo?
    The images in my post should now also be visible to non-registered users.

I have no plans to manufacture/sell my Disney Infinity Base emulator. Too much work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
about us

Here at NFC-BANK.com you will find the all figurines you will ever need in your daily gaming life, just search and grab the ones you want, with no need for an account, only if you wish to share your own figurines and giveback to others then register an account and upload them.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay, any questions or problems just contact us!

-=(NFC Bank Staff)=-

disclaimer

All Posts, Links and Downloads are subject to each author on this website and are no way affiliated with the operations of NFC-Bank.com

NFC-Bank.com © 2014-2017